Monday, May 16, 2011

Week 89 Weigh In:

This weigh in is a sad one...
Starting weight : 289.6lbs
Last week... 175.6lbs
This week... 186.8lbs   (+11.2 lbs)
A total loss of 103lbs
I can not tell you how I managed to gain 11.2 lbs in ONE week. What i can tell you is...YES..I did. I am ashamed. But there it is..
And THAT IS IT!!!!!!! I have been OUT of the 180's since December 5th. I hate seeing it back there on the scale. I am frustrated with myself. BUT I was on track all day today. :) And I plan to STAY there!! I hate looking in the mirror and seeing the weight gain in my face especially. :(

3 comments:

  1. I lost 5.5 lbs last week and the weekend hit and when I stood on the scale this morning it said I had gained it ALL and 2 lbs on top of it!! That's what happens when I celebrate with food and I was definitely binging....I was ready to say I am so done why bother? But I went and put in my points for eating today anyway...we can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you started a blog. I think it will be a great way for you to express your emotions and get positive feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need to record your binge. Either in a video or on listing everything in a blog post. I know that a lot of people who 'load' on HCG and film their load day are disgusted at the quantities of food that they eat. I wish the best, but, as I constantly stress over and over again: Until we get honest with the food and ourselves, we will always fluctuate with our weight.

    All the best!!

    ReplyDelete