Friday, June 24, 2011

I GOT HIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my interview with Weight Watchers on Wednesday. It went really well. At the end she said, "Well right now i would like to offer you the postion. Do you want to go home and think about our offer? " UH...NO!!! I ACCEPT!!!!!!!! I am a WW employee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I am so happy. When I started WW almost 2 yrs ago I never thought this would happen. Even though it was my dream! Its super part time. It wont really make us any extra income, but that doesnt matter to me. I would voluteer if I had to! Its so crazy that she offered me the job right there. She also wants me to be a leader, but as of now I am unable to do the training required. I would need to go somewhere, possibly fly, for 3 days of all day training. With my kids being so young I dont think its possible. She told me whenever I felt it was the right time to let her know. She was incredibly nice and I am soooo proud to say I work for WW. I truly believe in their plan and how it changes lives and Im so excited to be apart of it!!! Now...if I could only get my OTHER dream job!! I want to work at our local YMCA. I do STILL want to teach Zumba, maybe SOMEDAY that will still happen, and Id like to work in Child watch. Then I can take my kids to work with me.
*SIGH*
Im so happy!!!!!!!!!!
AND....I was nervous about my weight since I am over my lifetime goal. BUT.....ON my interview day the scale said 177!!! IM BACK AT LIFETIME! And just in time to weigh in for the month. LOL I really think this job will help motivate me to keep losing and encourage me to maintain better. :) I want to be a good representitive for them!!!!

YAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am so glad you got a job with Weight Watchers. I read your blog and watch your videos and you are such an inspiration. We all have our bad days and I am happy you are back on track. I hope you keep posting and making videos. Again Congrats and I look forward to your next post.
    Sincerely,
    Mary L.

    ReplyDelete