Tuesday, July 19, 2011

update.!!!

Sooooooo I posted a YouTube video,about a week ago, but I'll update here too. :-)I am doing the new ww program. I figure since I work for them then I should do the new program. It's actually going quite well! It is becoming alot easier. As long as i take time to cook. Lol I'm just so excited to be where I'm at in my life. As of July 12th I have maintained over 100 lbs lost for a whole year!!!! Im so happy to say that. Even Though I am not at my personal goal I am doing amazing at keeping the weight off, even if it is hard some days. I know I will always struggle, but it is so worth it. :-) So........ today something exciting happened today! I TAUGHT MY VERY FIRST ZUMBA CLASS!!!!!!! It was a whole hour and I made the routine for 7 of the 15 songs. I was so nervous. I was asked to sub on Friday. I practiced all day for 3 days. So worth it. It was such a awesome experience. I'll be( hopefully) getting zumba certified on September 24 th. That is if I can find a way to pay for it. Anyway.... there's my update!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new job and outlook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just found your blog trough youtube. Joined ww last monday for the second time to lose weight, tomorrow my first week will be done, pfew! Very nice and supporting to read your story's and experiences on ww. Great you taught your first zumba lesson, I would be nervous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear April, you inspired me to continue my personal war with food. In my country there isn't any ww meetings but i started 21 days a go flexpoint diet plan, when some friends give me some copies from their flexpoints booklets. In 21 flexi-days i lost almost 10 pounds! I love it and every week is a new week and new start for me. I hope someday to reach my goal!

    Keep going good job April! Keep to inspire all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I stumbled on your youtube page. Tomorrow will be my first weight watchers weigh in, and I'm feeling very positive. My only complaint is I need broaden my food choices. I'm getting tired of the same ol', and it's only been 1 week.

    You definitely are inspirational.

    ReplyDelete