Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weigh in 93 NO EXCUSES!!!

Sooooo there will be no weigh in tomorrow. Its that time of month and I know I am up. Getting on the scale will just upset me more. I weighed myself yesterday and I was 186.6 . That's up 5.4 lbs!!! Plus I over ate today and had a crappy day. Sooooo for this weigh in we will go with 186.6 .
I have decided to recommit myself to my weight loss journey. I was anxious to get out of the 170's and now I'm in the 180's. I used to say there are NO excuses. I never gave in. I stayed stronge. Never cheated myself. Worked hard. Now I seem to use EVERY excuse possible and I keep gaining. I keep imagining where I'd be IF I would have stayed on track. IF I stayed focused. I keep watching these girls on YouTube that I look up to and asking myself why can't I be like them. I USED to be like them. What happened. The girls that inspire me are losingrebecca, bandedwendy, and 1healthierheather. They have the DRIVE that I want. The NO excuses. Their journey is the number one thing for them and they are proud of what they have accomplished. I want that. I feel like I don't deserve to be happy. Idk why. But starting tomorrow, I'm going to treat myself right. No excuses. I deserve to be proud of myself. And get rid of this fat girl in my head that keeps telling me I'm a failure and ill never be like them. Because I am like them, I have just stopped treating myself the way I deserve to be treated. I am back!!
NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!
I have 12 weeks til my 2 years on weight watchers. I want to lose at least 20 lbs by then. I am challenging myself to stay completely on track for 12 wks and in those 12 weeks find who I was a few mths ago. I really want to be that way again. Stronge. Commited. And proud.


Oh!!!! I have a interview with WEIGHT WATCHERS on June 22!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

4 comments:

  1. Good luck at your interview!! That's awesome! I never weigh myself when AF comes my way....I would fall into depression the whole time she was here if I did! Here's to having a great 12 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on youtube...love your honesty. I was totally just asking myself right before I found you, "Is it possible to join WW for the 5th or 6th time and finally succeed?" Your story it just what I needed to hear! You may be frustrated w/ yourself a bit but you are a total inspiration to me! Here's to recommitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! My name is Amanda and you are a HUGE inspiration to me! I hope you know just how inspiring you are. Good luck with your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your interview with weight watchers! Best of luck! I know that my opinion on weight loss and everything else is unconventional, but you can not make it about the exercise, IMO. At least I knew I couldn't make it about the exercise. I lost 80 and 100lbs during my late teens and mid twenties focusing on exercise and very low calorie dieting. I knew this time around, the food issue had to be addressed first. I calculated my calories pre-this weight loss journey and I was eating anywhere from 7500-9000 calories every day! There ain't no amount of exercising that can be done to out run/jump/elliptical/zumba/HiiT/bike/skate that kind of diet. I address the food first for a month, the added some light stretching. Even then, I only do it once every other day for 45 minutes. I respect the people that you mentioned as inspirations. I am even subscribed to Heather. However, statistics show..95-98% gain it back.

    Take it one meal at a time.

    ReplyDelete